1 Day Course: 8:30am - 4.00pm
It’s vital for any company no matter how big or small to be able to collect outstanding invoices. This task is often underestimated, but it is vital to maintain cashflow.
Soft skills are the important tools to create lasting client relationships, while ensuring your invoices are paid on time.
This one day course will give anyone who has responsibility for Accounts Receivable the confidence to collect money with ease.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- The confidence to be able to ask customers for payment
- The attitude and voice skills required to have an impact on the phone
- The negotiation skills to be able to work through difficult situations
- An understanding of the laws and regulations around credit control
- The skills to be able to write meaningful credit collection correspondence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with sales teams to maintain customer loyalty, whilst still getting paid on time.
As with all AISS Training courses, there is NO POWERPOINT and the training is hands-on, practical and engaging.