Customer Service Training
1 Day: 8.30am-4.00pm
In today's customer-centric world having staff members with great soft skills (communication skills), empathy and emotional intelligence (EI) is the key to creating lasting relationships.
Your customers are the keys to your wealth, dealing with them is not always easy, but we can show you how to create customers who become your word of mouth sales team.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- An understanding of the importance of a customer service attitude
- The soft skills to lead inter-generational teams
- How to create positive relationships with customers
- The soft skills to manage all your customers
- The soft skills to manage difficult situations with customers
- How to give great customer service across multiple generations
- How to take things professionally, not personally
- An understanding of the body language of customer service
- How to create sales opportunities through delivering excellent customer service
As with all AISS Training courses, there is NO POWERPOINT and the training is hands-on, practical and engaging.