1 Day: 8.30am-4.00pm
Emotional Intelligence - what is it?
We see it as this - control. The ability to control yourself in all situations and influence the environment around you.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and how they can use that knowledge within their own workplace - or to forward their career.
From this course, all participants will gain the following:
- An understanding of what emotional intelligence means and how this can be applied within a business context.
- An understanding of what it means to control emotional responses.
- The tools to be able to change previous patters of behaviours to work in a more emotionally intelligent manner.
- How to use emotional intelligence for strategic influence
- The ability to deliver key messages in an emotionally intelligent way to gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- The knowledge to bring emotional intelligence and soft skills together to create lasting behavioural change.
As with all AISS Training courses, there is NO POWERPOINT and the training is hands-on, practical and engaging.