Train the Trainer Course
With the rapid evolution of technology and business practices the ongoing training of staff has never been more important. Whether it be one-on-one micro training, or training to larger groups the way we train and how we train determines the success of any trainer. Have your staff got the skills to make your internal training successful?
Each of our courses can be tailored to your organisation's exact needs and our courses can be run at your offices with a minimum of 4 attendees to a maximum of 12 to ensure a highly interactive session.
Duration: 3 days 9AM - 4PM
Where: MEL and SYD CBD and Virtual Training (details)
Reasons for Train the trainer:
This course will be much improved training for your staff members. Resulting in a safer workplace, a more productive workplace, less staff turnover and an improved company culture, where people have been effectively trained and supervised.
Participants in this program will emerge with the following:
- A training attitude
- An understanding of the importance of training
- The ability to create or personalise a training course
- The ability to scale training from one person to many
- The soft skills to be able to train in varied and unusual training environments
- The ability to create meaningful training aids e.g. PowerPoint, online, booklet, etc.
- The soft skills to have a commanding training presence
- The soft skills to effectively measure the results of training
- An understanding of appropriate behaviours when conducting training
- The body language and skills for effective learning
- The vocal skills to be clear when training
- The soft skills required to train different personality types
- The soft skills to train across multiple generations
- Certificate of Completion
- Full Training Manual for the day and to takeaway
Our training works
We believe that learning - especially for adults - should be relevant and engaging. The content should be immediately useful and use current, real-world examples. It doesn't matter if you have an MBA or left school at year 9 - our courses are accessible and useful to people from different backgrounds and educational levels.
And like you, we have sat through far too many training sessions that are "death by PowerPoint" - we don't use PowerPoint - our training is hands-on, practical and engaging.
Visitors who viewed this course, also viewed...
"Enthusiastically delivered and tailored to my situation"
"Enjoyed everything - our facilitator was excellent and made the course feel very personal"
"Excellent - interactive, informative and informal"
"Every part was relevant - 100%! Great course - has changed my whole thinking on leadership"
"This course contained exactly what I needed! Kept it light-hearted while still tackling the tough subjects"
"Really enjoyed the engaging approach…Awesome job!"