Course Terms & Conditions
Participants running late to a course due to flight delay, major traffic or personal accident etc., please call 1300 096 213 and leave a message explaining your current situation and expected arrival time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Australian Institute of Soft Skills Training reserves the right to reschedule courses with a notice period of 7 working days.
- A 100% refund will be made when a course is cancelled by any participant 14 days or more prior to the course commencement date, with a 50% refund to be made 7 days prior to course commencement.
- Participants will be required to give the Australian Institute of Soft Skills Training 10 business days notice in advance if they need to reschedule their booking.
- No refund will be available for course(s) cancelled on the day of the course, or after the course date due to non-attendance.
- Participants will be required to have fully completed the registration process with full payment having been made (unless agreed with the Australian Institute of Soft Skills Training prior to the commencement of the training course).
- Participants will be required to dress in casual business attire and behave in a manner that befits a typical workplace.
- Participants will be required to arrive before 11.30am to be admitted to the course, failure to do so will result in their course being void without refund at Australian Institute of Soft Skills Training’s sole discretion.